IGNORED

Taking a pork roller ice fishing today!

13 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

Where you fishing? May be last day or week here in NJ....rain and warm temperatures coming. I will be in Pleasant mount at UWP next week. Gonna go today too.

Lake hopatcong.  And yes I agree I think this might be my last time on the ice for the year.  As I mentioned pleasant mount has a ton of ice.  Looking at the 10day temps every night except one up there is below freezing.  I think there will be ice there until mid March.  I saw snowmobiled topping across hopatcong yesterday and the bait shop says there’s 9-10” so we will get the late morning til dark outa it!

20 hours ago, Foggy Mountain said:

Be careful brother. I saw lots of small ponds open yesterday and the ice/snow significantly diminished since than. Just FYI 

Thanks for Looking out!  This is the time of year intel really helps ensure everyone’s safety.  That being said the day was a super slow bite but the weather was awesome.  There was about 9” of hard ice but there were spot that 9” turned to 6” really quick.  Like always just have to be cautious and smart.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:09 AM, electric10162 said:

Don't forget to get him a real sammich on the way up!

Dang it. A real sandwich? Wish he a would have posted this yesterday. Too late to place my order now.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt