IGNORED

Post Office!!!

trapoholic

What is with the USPS! I recently made an e-bay purchase. The small package was supposed to shipped from Denver Colorado to my house in Vernon Township. My tracking shows that it arrived at the Teterboro USPS Distribution center. Then it made its way to Franklin NJ. Then down to the Jersey City Distribution center. Now it is in Jacksonville Florida!!! How do they remain in business? If they were a private company, they would have been out a long time ago!

I had a package sent from Harrisburg PA. Made it to Philadelphia distribution center from Harrisburg in a day just to have it sit there for 3 weeks. Tried calling to find out why it is just sitting there and always got the Covid excuse and to be told I should of spent extra for the express shipping. I have been using Fed Ex and UPS since with no issues.

Edited by mvl30

Everyone is a little screwed up. Fed Ex, UPS, and the Post Office. Even Amazon backed off a little on their next day delivery guarantees. Funny story. I had a USPS delivery a week late. I ordered a Microwave from Amazon and the next day the Post Office delivered it. You figure it out. 

Weather has a lot to do with it last month or so. 

Edited by archer36

Thank God for the Online Background Check Form 212A that is done now for gun permits. The old Form 212 was typed and mailed out to NJSP and then back through the mail to the issuing agency. They come back much, much faster now.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Yep. They have been terrible. Between tax stuff, finincial stuff, death/estate stuff.  Sending and receiving.  I've had mail opened. I've had cards with cash ($5 bill for nephew) never show up.  Wife and I handle estate and poa stuff for all of our older family.  We(me) go to post office weekly.  I take pictures of everything I send. They(post office) hate that. Gee, I wonder why.   

I could go on all day about them. Sorry for the rant. 

My local Post Office rocks!  They know Haskell and take care of us.  I know that when it gets to them, it gets to me.  I am often in their building, and they are a solid crew.  People from surrounding towns come to our tiny PO because they are that good.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

2 hours ago, trapoholic said:

What is with the USPS! I recently made an e-bay purchase. The small package was supposed to shipped from Denver Colorado to my house in Vernon Township. My tracking shows that it arrived at the Teterboro USPS Distribution center. Then it made its way to Franklin NJ. Then down to the Jersey City Distribution center. Now it is in Jacksonville Florida!!! How do they remain in business? If they were a private company, they would have been out a long time ago!

Be glad it is not going through Philly. I had a $200+ box of basketball cards that sat in philly for two weeks sent priority mail. I still have another box that has been sitting there for 12 days now. The USPS was destroyed by this Joyce guy. I never had issues for all the years I have been shipping through usps.