bully gets owned in a bar fight - viral video

Seems to me the shorter dudes, including the one with the bloody nose was defending himself, I wonder how many times the bigger dudes got away with intimidation, the guy that got punched first is an Oklahoma football player and probably never had anyone stand up to his high horse bullsh!t.  The shorted dudes didn't seem to be escalating until backed into a corner figuratively.  A good beatdown was deserved, maybe those guys will be more humble and stop acting like they own the place.  If you escalate and intimidate, then you get what you deserve, those guys will never live down that beating, I bet everyone in Norman OK knows about it.  I love to see justice meted out to bullys whether in real life or in the movies.

Just now, vdep217 said:

As already said there is more to it than what the video shows.  The smaller guy already has a bloody nose and was surprisingly calm leading up to his punch.  My guess is he wasn't looking for a fight nor did he want to somthing pushed him over the edge

People who know how to fight are seldom the aggressors in a conflict.   They know what violence looks, feels and tastes like and because of that, they remain calm.  When the shit is about to hit the fan, scan the room.  The calmest guy is the one you need to watch out for.  Make sure he's on your side

2 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

People who know how to fight are seldom the aggressors in a conflict.   They know what violence looks, feels and tastes like and because of that, they remain calm.  When the shit is about to hit the fan, scan the room.  The calmest guy is the one you need to watch out for.  Make sure he's on your side

Agreed.

3 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I will also add he was definitely being conservative and holding back doing just enough to sub due not inflict maximum damage.  I would say the broken eye came from one punch.

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

denzel washington GIF

Looks like the small MMA guy hurt himself in his "Victory". A torn bicept for his efforts. Looking to raise money for his surgery and legal defense as he's being sued. Oh well, not exactly what he planned on. Should of just walked away.  He and his brother beat up a wide receiver, and the teams kicker. Not really football players Lol.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/man-who-pummeled-oklahoma-football-player-in-bar-fight-speaks-out

Edited by Zipper