bully gets owned in a bar fight - viral video

Unless your protecting your family or yourself there’s no good reason to engage anymore. If you win you can sued or even worse kill someone. If you lose you could end up having 4 hour surgery to repair your eye socket. The days of kicking ass without consequence are mostly behind us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

Unless your protecting your family or yourself there’s no good reason to engage anymore. If you win you can sued or even worse kill someone. If you lose you could end up having 4 hour surgery to repair your eye socket. The days of kicking ass without consequence are mostly behind us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true. I grew up fighting, won some and lost some but for the most part they were civil fights ( if that's possible ). Usually stupid stuff which we laughed about later. These days it just seems more savage and the consequences more dire. Better to walk away...  

49 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

So true. I grew up fighting, won some and lost some but for the most part they were civil fights ( if that's possible ). Usually stupid stuff which we laughed about later. These days it just seems more savage and the consequences more dire. Better to walk away...  

Gone are the days of beating the crap out of each other than helping each other up no matter who won than buying a beer for each other.  Wich is the way it should be.  

Stupid is as stupid does. With everyone with cell phone videos this is  going to court and lawsuits. Both parties should have acted better. I would have liked to see the entire incident, not just where the video started rolling.  You never know who your antagonizing, or who's carrying a firearm or who has one nearby.