The Parlin Buck Club would like to thank everyone who participated this year in our predator hunt.

Here are the results!

Combined Weight: Ernie Z. and Mike (Top Prize)

Individual Heaviest Predator: Patrick K. Coyote (F) 20lbs

We would also like to thank our generous sponsor FOXPRO for helping us put together another great event!

FOXPRO X1 Giveaway Winner: Ernie Z.

651551448_ScreenShot2021-02-22at6_43_29PM.png.16265d4269db7ce2d35c1e23acef654a.png

153217059_1278478025869825_7139465819057

It was a fun time as usual I always look forward to this hunt every year especially the opportunity to meet new people. Thank you Parlin Buck Club for having this hunt especially this year with everything that has gone on glad you were able to have it. And congrats to everyone that won the contest. Can wait for next year’s 

10 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Hard to tell from the picture but it looks like this was the only yote kiled

Congrats to the winners 

Yes only only one weighed in but there was talk that someone else shot one but never made it to weigh in.

11 hours ago, nmc02 said:

I don't predator hunt, but is 20 lb big, small, or average for a coyote? Sounds light, to win

20 lbs is a small coyote. This past spring pup. Average adult coyote is usually about in the low 30 lbs. from ones I have trapped or friends shot. 

19 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Yes only only one weighed in but there was talk that someone else shot one but never made it to weigh in.

Thats good, yotes are hard to kill in this state and I don't think this event had a kill in a couple of years. 

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Thats good, yotes are hard to kill in this state and I don't think this event had a kill in a couple of years. 

The guys that won the total weight this year with fox got a coyote 2 years ago and won it that year too

16 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

The guys that won the total weight this year with fox got a coyote 2 years ago and won it that year too

I don't remember seeing one in 19 or 20 but the pics weren't that great., in fact it is hard to tell from this year picture there is  yote in the mix.  

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I don't remember seeing one in 19 or 20 but the pics weren't that great., in fact it is hard to tell from this year picture there is  yote in the mix.  

100% 2 years ago they had one. This year pictures still not that hard to tell the coyote, even that coyote is very small it will still be 4-5 lbs heavier than the biggest red fox. Fox look heavier cause of the hair but females average 8-10 lbs and males 11-13 lbs. 3 years in a row I trapped 50-60 reds a year and weighed every one. Biggest was 16.5 lbs.