IGNORED

Pickerel Tournament. Fish any lake.

RHolbrook609

Clubhouse is in Tabernacle NJ. Saturday, APRIL 3rd, 2021 is the official date for Moore Deer Club 15th annual pickerel tournament! $15.00 to enter, additional $5.00 if you choose to get into the Lunker 50/50 pool. $200.00 grand prize or possibly more depending on amount of entries. Heaviest weight of 3 combined fish. Lunker 50/50 pays out just the single heaviest fish at weigh in. Regristation will take place on Friday April 2nd from 4:00pm - 10:00pm. Fish any lake/lakes you want. All fish must be alive at weigh in. 305FFA95-1FC0-4B7F-A6B6-0401A6750248.thumb.jpeg.195fbb35cd8d4e034582a9374e09c783.jpeg

Buck154, this is one of the few fundraising events we do for our club. We’re not a big club so our fundraising events are important on making the most of what we got. I appreciate you mentioning that but for the past 15 years, I can say your the first... Every year this event grows. Two years ago before covid we had over 60 anglers sign up, with that many people, we actually raised the grand prize up and paid out a second place prize. Thank you tho for your input and best of luck to you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, you do not have to register in person.. you can pre register by calling or texting me at 609-923-0492. I’ve had multiple pre-registrations already this year. Some have mailed in a check or some have Venmo sign up fees to me. I’m open to anything and we can figure out a way to make it happen for anybody interested. All I ask if you choose that before sending anything just call me so I can get your info to add you to weight sheet! This is turning out to be a great one yet again and I appreciate everyone for your interests! 

• 4 weeks later...

*SHARE WITH YOUR FISHING FRIENDS!467CCF9D-4EBF-4FE8-A969-53FC944E6084.thumb.jpeg.840a7e424c406e3b76cc213db6dc4e26.jpeg

THIS SATURDAY! SIGN UPS TOMORROW STARTING AT 4:00PM AT CLUBHOUSE

Well the rain has finally moved away, and come Saturday, the sun will be shining for Moore Deer Club’s 15th annual pickerel tournament! Signs up beginning at 4:00pm tomorrow and will go till 10:00pm at club. No sign ups on Saturday will be allowed. Fish any place you choose! Winner based on weight of 3 fish alive and biggest single fish wins Lunker 50/50! $15.00 to get in and additional $5.00 for Lunker 50/50. Lots of door prizes will be raffled off at weigh in on Saturday for participants! Come on out and support a local hunting club, all while enjoying a awesome day of fishing and fun!

Club Address for sign ups and weigh in: 62 Bozarthtown Road, Tabernacle, NJ, 08088

13 hours ago, RHolbrook609 said:

*SHARE WITH YOUR FISHING FRIENDS!467CCF9D-4EBF-4FE8-A969-53FC944E6084.thumb.jpeg.840a7e424c406e3b76cc213db6dc4e26.jpeg

THIS SATURDAY! SIGN UPS TOMORROW STARTING AT 4:00PM AT CLUBHOUSE

Well the rain has finally moved away, and come Saturday, the sun will be shining for Moore Deer Club’s 15th annual pickerel tournament! Signs up beginning at 4:00pm tomorrow and will go till 10:00pm at club. No sign ups on Saturday will be allowed. Fish any place you choose! Winner based on weight of 3 fish alive and biggest single fish wins Lunker 50/50! $15.00 to get in and additional $5.00 for Lunker 50/50. Lots of door prizes will be raffled off at weigh in on Saturday for participants! Come on out and support a local hunting club, all while enjoying a awesome day of fishing and fun!

Club Address for sign ups and weigh in: 62 Bozarthtown Road, Tabernacle, NJ, 08088

I may participate in this event and it seems like a neat format and for a good cause.....

question tho....keeping 3 large pickerel alive may be a tough task....

in the event a fish dies...can u still weigh it in?  My bass club tallies an 8 oz penalty for a dead fish but at least it still gets weighed in.....& the fish goes to someone’s dinner plate.