IGNORED

Daytona Round 2

Bucndoe

Green Flag at 320 pm. 14 turn road course. Buckle up buttercups

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

last two nights were pretty good. i liked watching the trucks run in the rain with rain tires. then swtihed to slicks when the track dried up. rhoades won trucks. won last week too. ty gibbs won last night for his grandpa. lets see today

Edited by Kype
wrong last name. gibbs not dillon

Just now, Kype said:

last two nights were pretty good. i liked watching the trucks run in the rain with rain tires. then swtihed to slicks when the track dried up. rhoades won trucks. won last week too. ty gibbs won last night for his grandpa. lets see today

Chase Elliot, Denny Hamlin, or Martin Truex Jr I believe have the best chances today. Joey Logano and Christopher Bell may win also

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Chase Elliot, Denny Hamlin, or Martin Truex Jr I believe have the best chances today. Joey Logano and Christopher Bell may win also

Christopher Bell, Joey Lagano, Denny Hamlin Top 3 out of the five I had as favorites to win

35 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

Joe Gibb's Racing JGR shows its strength again today with The #20 car taking the checkered flag and Denny Hamlin winning Stage #2! Look for JGR to dominate this year!

His grandson won yesterday's Xfinity Series race. Still ain't no Toyota fan

12 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

Well, that's just the way its going to go this year.

I told you before, I don't follow teams. I follow individual drivers or cars. Some guys on the same teams are jerkoffs to each other and some are just plain jerkoffs. Example: Brad Kozlowski crashing out his team mate Joey Lagano on the last lap at Daytona 500 last week. Lagano should have won that race. Instead, Michael McDowell won the 500 after leading ZERO laps until that crash and lost 358 races before that.  Some teamwork there. However, Lagano, Kezlowski, and McDowell are all on the same team. I'm sure someone got a punch in the face in the garage

Edited by Bucndoe

14 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

I told you before, I don't follow teams. I follow individual drivers or cars. Some guys on the same teams are jerkoffs to each other and some are just plain jerkoffs. Example: Brad Kozlowski crashing out his team mate Joey Lagano on the last lap at Daytona 500 last week. Lagano should have won that race. Instead, Michael McDowell won the 500 after leading ZERO laps until that crash and lost 358 races before that.  Some teamwork there. However, Lagano, Kezlowski, and McDowell are all on the same team. I'm sure someone got a punch in the face in the garage

i dont follow teams as well. if you do, youll go crazy.