IGNORED

free vintage ammo box (with primed brass)

snell

Do we have any ammo box collectors? I received a box of reloads from a cousin and I don't shoot other folks ammo. It is a 20 round box of Peters head stamped 30/06.  I pulled the bullets and dumped the powder but the box is in great shape and has that classic "Peters" look. The brass is primed and in pretty good condition.  I have more 06 brass than I can shake a stick at so this is surplus to my needs and I'm not a collector. It's free for the asking but I would prefer it go to a collector rather than just a reloader/shooter. Because it's primed I cant ship. First "I want it" gets it.  

I love the old boxes of ammo and if you weren't so far I'd take them.  The old boxes I have are shotgun and have shells in them I use for bookends which look kind of neat... I think.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

I am not a collector but I have a friend that is. Where are you located. I will take it if not too far. I am in Ocean County.

Thanks

Gil

I see you are in Atlantic County. I have to go to Williamstown on Friday. Maybe we can set up having me pick it up then.

Edited by GilV