IGNORED

About the cancelled 2020 hunting trips $$$$$$$

Lunatic

A group (5) of us had our Newfoundland moose trip rescheduled from 2020 to this fall 2021.  On 2/21/2021 the Canadian Government is going to be posting new regulations on border travel.  At this moment in time, I’m 50/50 on the border being open this fall for non-essential travel.  Fingers crossed...

4 minutes ago, Tater1973 said:

A group (5) of us had our Newfoundland moose trip rescheduled from 2020 to this fall 2021.  On 2/21/2021 the Canadian Government is going to be posting new regulations on border travel.  At this moment in time, I’m 50/50 on the border being open this fall for non-essential travel.  Fingers crossed...

Where do you find these new regs

Thanks

I had a remote fly in moose hunt scheduled in Alberta last year. I had booked the hunt in 2018. The outfitter only takes two fly in moose hunters per year. I spoke to him last year and the plan was to move the hunt to this September 2021. He said if i cant make the hunt this year he would refund my deposit. I just spoke with him again and we are still on for September as long as the borders open up. Im sure they will require testing and knowing Canada they will require a vaccination for you to enter. That's the only way i will get the vaccine. A moose hunt is on my bucket list and im not waiting any longer to go.  

I hope u get ur money back and I don’t feel sorry for the outfitter one bit. He spent your deposit and your suppose to be ok with it because times are tough. Total bullshit. He knows you can’t do anything about it. I’m pretty sure Lunatics bills kept rolling in during this so tell me what’s the difference.  

6 minutes ago, Buckeyes11 said:

I hope u get ur money back and I don’t feel sorry for the outfitter one bit. He spent your deposit and your suppose to be ok with it because times are tough. Total bullshit. He knows you can’t do anything about it. I’m pretty sure Lunatics bills kept rolling in during this so tell me what’s the difference.  

Thanks

many ways to look at it. One is that he did not stop me from getting to him and doing the hunt. 
Im Not happy about it but I understand it. I had my breaks on bills this year, as many did with suspension of mortgages, car payments, student loan payments and on and on. I just can’t be one sided on this one. 

I will get my money back by going on the hunt. 

what outfitter are you going to in newfoundland  /  even if they let you into canada  each provinces may have there own rules my newfoundland  outfitter had a sci donated hunt he offered you can take the hunt 2021=2024 because of the  virus