IGNORED

Remington 7600 Police Patrol Carbine, NIB

Outandabout90

25 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Personal preference. The debate is almost as pointless as it is old. It's in the same category as Ford vs Chevy or Duke vs Victor

26 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Personal preference. The debate is almost as pointless as it is old. It's in the same category as Ford vs Chevy or Duke vs Victor

That's understandable. I have always believed that shot placement is more critical than caliber size.

38 minutes ago, GilV said:

Check out this one. This is a 35 Whelen carbine. Started at $.01, had 21 bids and sold for $2,225.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/891066037

Many people love Remington. It has a long history. They had the most accurate guns off the shelf. I shot a off the shelf Remington 700 .223 with hand loaded ammo and at 200 yards I had 2, 3 shot groups  5/8". I used a lead sled. I am no shooter, that was all the gun. 

How many of you cut your teeth on Remington, like an 870 or 1100? I had a Remington 3200 competition trap that many of you would have had a hard time me with. Where do you think Krieghoff got their action - Remington.

My 35 is as tight, smooth and well made as any before it

Cleaned my 1100 last night...my buddy asked, "Why would you hunt with this when you have a 220?"

Love my 1100. I have never seen a more accurate slug gun inside 100 yds. 

I had many 11oos. I still have a Special Trap and Special Skeet. I had a Lite 20 gauge with 3 barrels - bird barrel with vent rib, smooth bore slug barrel with rifles sights and a skeet barrel. Killed a lot of deer with the slug barrel and a lot of pheasant, grouse (when they used to be plentiful) and woodcock.

Remington used have a 1100 outdoors at the their plant. It had 100s of 1000s of rounds put through it. They would shoot it in front of guests and put it back on the outdoor rack.

3 hours ago, GilV said:

Check out this one. This is a 35 Whelen carbine. Started at $.01, had 21 bids and sold for $2,225.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/891066037

Many people love Remington. It has a long history. They had the most accurate guns off the shelf. I shot a off the shelf Remington 700 .223 with hand loaded ammo and at 200 yards I had 2, 3 shot groups  5/8". I used a lead sled. I am no shooter, that was all the gun. 

How many of you cut your teeth on Remington, like an 870 or 1100? I had a Remington 3200 competition trap that many of you would have had a hard time me with. Where do you think Krieghoff got their action - Remington.

My 35 is as tight, smooth and well made as any before it

My father was a very competitive trap shooter up until his 80’s.

his first trap gun was an 870 with a release trigger which he shot an unbelievable  amount of registered targets with .

‘he shot lots of different guns over the next 50 years , Kreigoff, Perazzi , Beretta , and finished with a  pair of 3200 , which he felt were better than anything else he had shot

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I would agree with your father. I had an adjustable Morgan recoil pad on mine and had to work hard to miss a bird. My original was a 1 of 1000. I bought another when I retired, but am getting back into it and don't shoot like I used too.

3 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Cleaned my 1100 last night...my buddy asked, "Why would you hunt with this when you have a 220?"

Love my 1100. I have never seen a more accurate slug gun inside 100 yds. 

I to have an 1100 12ga and if I am hunting thick woods where my shots are under 40 yards I prefer the 1100 with 00Buck shot over 220 slug gun..

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2021 at 8:22 AM, GilV said:

Outandabout90 have you considered a 300 WSM? Check out the ballistics on that round. I had one in a Browning bolt with the Boss on it. It was a tack driver. 

https://www.ballisticstudies.com/Knowledgebase/.300+Winchester+Short+Magnum.html

The nice part about the 300 Win Mag.......you can get ammo anywhere. 

1 hour ago, electric10162 said:

The nice part about the 300 Win Mag.......you can get ammo anywhere. 

At this point in time, it might be cheaper to get robbed in your home than to buy ammo to protect it.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.