IGNORED

MAINE BIG BUCK CLUB

Nomad

28 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

My first deer ever was a 200LB Maine buck. The following year I went back up and took a 185 pounder in less than 10 minutes on the first morning. I was on cloud nine! I was only 19 and thought that I was as good as the Benoits! Boy, was I wrong! So I am at 200 lbs for this post.

Added you to the club.  Congrats!

This is not a 200LB buck story. But the deer in these pictures was shot by the owner of the lodge where I stay in Maine. Every year he shoots a medium sized eight point. So our joke is that he that he stuffs it into a large freezer and pulls it out evey year to show his clients that there are deer out there to be hunted. The other pictures of the moose warning sign is on the road leading into Greenville. And the other is a view of the majestic Moosehead lake.

060.JPG

058.JPG

055.JPG

never had it weighed but we figured my buddy hit it in the leg the year before and i shot it off of the same road about 300 yds away It had crossed a river the year b4 and couldnt get over to the other side and was not bleeding that much when i shot mine it had a lump on his leg so we assumed it was the buck from the year b4,

we named him club foot i think it was in 94

4 hours ago, BOWHIO said:

never had it weighed but we figured my buddy hit it in the leg the year before and i shot it off of the same road about 300 yds away It had crossed a river the year b4 and couldnt get over to the other side and was not bleeding that much when i shot mine it had a lump on his leg so we assumed it was the buck from the year b4,

we named him club foot i think it was in 94

1917045571_20210215_163541(1).thumb.jpg.17b991ff1fa19b1d7ec84fa1cf25cb21.jpg20210215_163531.thumb.jpg.90f223a2863134c13816f0970a6c989f.jpg