IGNORED

MAINE BIG BUCK CLUB

Nomad

Post the weight of your biggest Maine buck here.  (I will update the original post as club members enter their bucks). Pics would be nice also.

MAINE BIG BUCK CLUB        

Nomad:                   230#

trapoholic              200#

Badchevelle64     158#

Bowhio                    ***#(not weighed)

Edited by Nomad

42 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Longbow's 230# buck. Also my #223 pound Maine buck next to my son's NJ buck.

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

maine8 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Couple great bucks there !! I never hunted maine, just NY State (OXFORD) Private lands they grow pretty big there to.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Congrats!  I added you to the club list.

13 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Not in the big buck club but my biggest (and only) Maine buck weighed in at 158 . I’ll keep trying !  Congrats to everyone who’s lucky enough to have gotten one . It’s not easy !

I hunted for 8 days in 2020, and did not see a single deer.

18 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Not in the big buck club but my biggest (and only) Maine buck weighed in at 158 . I’ll keep trying !  Congrats to everyone who’s lucky enough to have gotten one . It’s not easy !

1ED3EC59-7471-4B0A-B82A-02D1BD770889.jpeg

Nice, maybe next year will bring that 250lb deer for you !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

4 hours ago, Nomad said:

I hunted for 8 days in 2020, and did not see a single deer.

2020 was tough up there for me . I did the same time frame , saw absolutely nothing ! The lack of snow really messed things up !

2019 I spent an entire day tracking a buck in fresh snow . I believe I did 4 miles , was finally catching up to him , he crossed a main road and he walked right in front of another hunter who harvested him .  Huge letdown . My last night I watched an absolute giant , definitely over 200lb walk in right after legal light . Overall it was a great week there but just couldn’t seal the deal.