WTB - Ladder Stand(s) - 1 & 2 Man

buckfever1974

Hey guys. 

Looking for ladder stands for myself and a couple of kid/mentor type stands (2 man).  I'm a heavier guy myself and we usually hunt from natural blinds but if we bring on a couple of teens we are looking for other options.  If anyone has a line on any after season sales at their local Walmarts or are selling something of quality used, please let me know here or shoot me a message.

Thanks.

43 minutes ago, Eramirez said:

I have two field and stream 2 man ladder stand for sale.  Let me know If you are interested. 

Post an actual picture of the stands and a location please.

I have two Riveredge stands .one brand new RE655 lockdown wide 1 man and one older Riveredge 1 man 17 foot ladder stand in good condition . I will throw in two gorilla cable locks .Both stands strap to tree with two ratchet straps so very safe .$300 for both .You pick up  located in Morris County NJ . Both are put together except for ladders so you can transport .Really cant give you pictures but you can come look at them . RE655 LOCKDOWN WIDE 1-MAN on river edge site will show you picture . 

9 hours ago, electricstart said:

I have two Riveredge stands .one brand new RE655 lockdown wide 1 man and one older Riveredge 1 man 17 foot ladder stand in good condition . I will throw in two gorilla cable locks .Both stands strap to tree with two ratchet straps so very safe .$300 for both .You pick up  located in Morris County NJ . Both are put together except for ladders so you can transport .Really cant give you pictures but you can come look at them . RE655 LOCKDOWN WIDE 1-MAN on river edge site will show you picture . 

9 hours ago, Eramirez said:

Location Bayonne NJ.  Please see pictures below.  I have two exact same stands.  Good condition.  $200 for both  

Looks like the OP-@buckfever1974 has some stands available to him, exactly what he was searching for!