IGNORED

New hunting buddy

Dominant buck

1 hour ago, Dominant buck said:

Ty for input. I've been with the hounds 30 years, most of the time flatcreek x kalagha breeding.  Trying a diff line .  Here is picture of pedigree of dam, .  Expecting med plus to upper med, this is 2nd breeding,  the 1st breeding has them placing in ARHA Progressive pack trials.    I don't care about trials,  I tried that in the 1990s, not my cup of tea.

43878.jpeg

Great news!! Good luck!  My first hound as a young boy was straight out of kalagha.  He was a great hunter.  We used him to breed a few times.  His name was deacon hill rabbit kraze.  Enjoy it!!

1 hour ago, Foggy Mountain said:

Nice I ran pp but no more. Had flat creek and Kalagha hounds myself. Best part about pups is starting them so have fun and post some video once it happens 

Yes sir.  I line bred flatcreek x kalagha,  great dogs.   I wanted to try something different  .

Will post some videos on my YouTube account.

But honestly,  I think a puppy  pet is good for young kids, don't get me wrong  I want a rabbit dog, but this is also for my youngest,  she going through some issues and I hope this puppy helps out.

When you get him if he turns out not to be a hunter I will gladly take him off your hands for the house.;)

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

On 2/17/2021 at 12:35 AM, MPSR said:

We are looking to add one.. Any more left??

Off this litter no.   But go to rabbitdogs.net.  pretty good website.  Most guys have females bred now or have pups coming soon for early spring.    All depends on what type of dog you like to run.  They go by formats or speed.  SPO, PROGRESSIVE PACK, LITTLE PACK,   I think most hunters like the SPO, PROGRESSIVE PACK  type of dog.   If need any more info pm me