IGNORED

Sold

GilV

I thought I would try here before I put it on Gun Broker.

Taken out of the box once to inspect after I received it.

I am retired and I am scaling down to just what I need. I just gave my sons all of of my guns I will not shoot. I kept three rifles. A M98 Mauser sporter in 7x57, a Remington 600 350 Remington Magnum and this 7600 as a backup to my 600. This one is going to go to some collector and won't be fired by me now. Must sell through an FFL. $1,900 $1600

One just sold on Gun Broker for $2,225.  https://www.gunbroker.com/item/891066037

Thanks

Gil

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

Edited by GilV

I know. I wasn't mad and was enjoying that thread as much as everyone else if not more. I am only going to let this ride until Monday and then it goes to Gun Broker.

I also have a friend that loves 35 caliber and carbines. He is the one I mentioned shot a lot of moose (and big Maine size deer) with the 35 Whelen in New Brunswick Canada.

I am more of a shotgun guy and he has a LC Smith Ideal grade 12 gauge I have lusted for. I may use this for trade bait. I always wanted a side lock shotgun.

I enjoyed that thread and will keep watching it. I just sold snow shoes I was going to use in Maine, because I was going to go alone last year, but went to Ohio with a bunch of friends instead (also let the deer recovery after the terrible winter).  I will rifle hunt Maine again and will go it alone.

People can say whatever they want in this ad also. Two ads are better than one, ha!

Gil I'm getting an itchy mouse finger on this one. I'm a wood stock guy and would have already hit the "I'll take it Button" if she was dressed in wood!

Thanks for the dog training supplies.

Gil is a great guy to deal with. We had  great conversation on bird dogs the other day. 

8 hours ago, roy381 said:

Gil I'm getting an itchy mouse finger on this one. I'm a wood stock guy and would have already hit the "I'll take it Button" if she was dressed in wood!

Thanks for the dog training supplies.

Gil is a great guy to deal with. We had  great conversation on bird dogs the other day. 

I have one with a wood stock.

• GilV changed the title to Remington Model 7600 35 Whelen Carbine New In Box Unfired - new ad the other got off track - Price drop for the weekend $1600. Monday it goes to GunBroker.

Price drop for the weekend to $1600. Monday it goes to Gun Broker. The guns going for big dollars on Gun Bbroker are the carbines and that is what this one is. Get em while there hot boys!

Edited by GilV

• 3 months later...

One last time 35 Whelen carbine. Unfired in the box. You will have a hard time finding a 7600 Carbine in this caliber. Great caliber for all medium and large game from northern whitetail to moose.

Thanks

Gil