IGNORED

New Hampshire Non Resident CCW

Nanuk

Hey guys , does anyone have experience in filling out the paperwork for a Non Resident New Hampshire CCW permit ??  There's a question  "For what reason(s) do you make application to carry a pistol in New Hampshire? " , what would be the appropriate answer ??

Thanks for the Help 

10 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

All lawful purposes. 

I put the above on all my ccw stuff. NH, FL, UT. 

I have one. I was advised to not put self defense.  

This is the best answer.  Follow this advice, not mine.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

i have one. the process is extremely easy. and i recieved mine quick. i believe a NH ccw permit allows you to carry in PA as well. i also have a utah permit. i got my utah permit first(which i took a class for at heritage guild) once i got that permit i applied for the NH one. 

Just now, Kype said:

i have one. the process is extremely easy. and i recieved mine quick. i believe a NH ccw permit allows you to carry in PA as well. i also have a utah permit. i got my utah permit first(which i took a class for at heritage guild) once i got that permit i applied for the NH one. 

I believe PA only recognizes CCW permits from your resident state. I don’t think they will accept and out of state NH permit. 

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

4 minutes ago, Kype said:

I took same route, I've had my Utah for 5 years but never pursued NH until now 

Thank  You 

11 minutes ago, Devil Horns said:

Agreed. I have one and this is what I was told is the appropriate answer. 

Sooo, Single Answer " All Lawful Purposes"   not  "All Lawful Purpose and Personal Protection "  ??    Thank You 

5 minutes ago, Nanuk said:

I took same route, I've had my Utah for 5 years but never pursued NH until now 

Thank  You 

no problem. i could be wrong. i did this a while ago. but for a "non resident" NH permit you need to already posses a "non resident" ccw from another state. if i remember i think thats why i got my utah permit first, then the NH one. 

its all blurry lol. but i think thats why i did it in that order.