IGNORED

Deer Corn??

TroutandBucks

Mike - the farmer 200 yards from my house sells corn for $8/bag for 50 lbs.  If you come to shoot your crossgun, you can pick some up.

Pay $9 at Tractor supply and get a extremely clean 50lb bag... My experience with local farmers is $8 for a an ESTIMATED 50lb bag with 20 to 30% trash...  Tractor Supply is a better deal ..  I suspect you can get a better deal if you have a few hundred bushels free poured somewhere but, you need a place to store it...

:D

Pay $9 at Tractor supply and get a extremely clean 50lb bag... My experience with local farmers is $8 for a an ESTIMATED 50lb bag with 20 to 30% trash...  Tractor Supply is a better deal ..  I suspect you can get a better deal if you have a few hundred bushels free poured somewhere but, you need a place to store it...

I store a few hundred pounds of grain for brewing beer and store deer corn in the same way.  My basement has a dehumidifier that turns off at 35% RH, so it's dry.  I buy the heavy, large garbage cans and lids at Home Depo or your favorite hardware store.  Each garbage pail should hold anywhere from 120#-160# of grain in bags.  Unbagged corn or grain you could probably get close to 200# in there.

If you have a cool, dry place to store it or you are a prepper, I'm sure you can acquire a good quantity of grain at the beginning of the season, store it, and it will last you the whole season.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.