IGNORED

2021 Best Pizza in Jersey Tournament Bake O WINNER WAS PIZZA TERMINAL OF VERONA

bushden

I THINK THIS WAS FIXED PAPA'S SHOULD HAVE WON.

The annual bake off for Best Pizza in NJ, it has been going on since Christmas and the contest is down to the final 16 Pizzeria's in New Jersey 4 from each region NORTH, CENTRAL, SOUTH AND JERSEY SHORE.  I am rooting for Papa's in Hamilton !!  DETAILS IN ARTICLE BELOW.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/passaic/clifton/2021/02/04/best-pizza-planet-may-decided-saturday-new-brunswick-nj/4371346001/

xyza3.jpg

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

• bushden changed the title to Who will win 2021 Best Pizza in Jersey Tournament-style bake off this weekend 13/14 Feb
  • bushden changed the title to 2021 Best Pizza in Jersey Tournament Bake off this weekend 13/14 Feb Down to the final 16 Pizzaria's

This ought to be a fun event for all the PIZZA lovers

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I've had pizza Calabria and Turano's it was good

Santillos was very good, more old school, Pap's Tomato Pie was Ok at best

Best pizza I had in the last year has been Rasco's in Edgewater the Grandma Pie, (my wife's cousin) and Liberty Hall Lambertville  & Razza in Jersey City both excellent for brick oven

Getting two pies tomorrow from Ralph's in Nutley as I will be in the area after work....Cause there is no good pizza where I live 

Grew up on Lodi Pizza, Curioni's Pizza, and PizzaTown USA....all great

Hearing great things and want to try Tavolino Pizzeria in Wallington 

Edited by BHC

18 minutes ago, BHC said:

I've had pizza Calabria and Turano's it was good

Santillos was very good, more old school, Pap's Tomato Pie was Ok at best

Best pizza I had in the last year has been Rasco's in Edgewater the Grandma Pie, (my wife's cousin) and Liberty Hall Lambertville  & Razza in Jersey City both excellent for brick oven

Getting to pies tomorrow from Ralph's in Nutley as I will be in the area after work....Cause there is no good pizza where I live 

Park on the side street go in Maggie's garter, tables and chairs seating, you can order from Ralph's through the hole in the wall.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt