IGNORED

How was your deer season?

BillW0323

Well since you mentioned my name I guess I'll start.  :rofl:

It was a great year with lots of time spent in the woods with friends and family.  The highlight of the year was when our daughter and her boyfriend doubled, it was his first deer.  

He passed the bloody hands test.  :rofl:

2020 double deer.jpeg

2020 double .jpeg

Edited by Rusty

Nearly a perfect season. Killed 3, shot at 4. Never got shot on anything I wanted to kill with bow during reg nor permit bow. Shot an 8 during 6 day, doe permit shotgun, & doe winter bow. I missed a doe with the flintlock in PA trying to shoot through brush. I am very happy with my season. I can't wait to tuna fish. 

20210128_173530.jpg

20201207_175501.jpg

Had a decent season for public land. Took 5 total three bucks and two doe. Dont have any pics as I hunt alone and just stopped taking them. The bucks were an 8 and 9pt in Colliers mills and a 14pt in Allaire state park winter bow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

It was a fun year. I had to delay knee surgery so I was a little slow getting around but took 2  bucks and  2does. Brought TUCK out and he took a 6 pointer from my stand. I let several bucks alone for next year. And someone killed my target buck and did not retrieve it  I found it dead with arrow about a week later.  Have a couple nice ones still around that should be be great ones next year.

xyza.JPG

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_2515.JPG

IMG_E1744.JPG

1.JPG

IMG_E1748 2.JPG

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

We had fun at NY and NJ Deer Camp

20201123_114348.thumb.jpg.a15020ee79c384b88910e7f26c3b680a.jpg

20201210_111945.thumb.jpg.743f66ff2f72f7e6537d06049f6896a9.jpg

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."