IGNORED

Alaskan kayak halibut video !!!

Msgdan

This is a video from my second kayak trip to Alaska,  this was in 2011.  I just got around to edit the 10 minute video and just to listen to my friends laugh at the end of the video, is worth the watch !!  LOL  .     This was an amazing trip with plenty of halibut, salmon, ling cod and other species.   We camped on an island that the guide had all set up with the food tent area and all individual tents for all of us.

We were there when the storm Irene hit us here in the northeast.....Our flights from Seattle were delayed for 3 days flying back east,  so we were " forced" to stay in  Ketchikan a couple extra days and hit every single bar and restaurant  !!!

I didn't catch this halibut and this was the biggest of the trip.....We let all the bigger fish go and only kept the smaller ones for dinner....I am sorry for the camera going crazy at points,  but I was trying to video and paddle and stay out of the way of my friends landing the fish !!

Enjoy the laughing !!!!   LOL

• 2 weeks later...

That must have been an insane good time !! I bet he pulled you around a bit.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL