LOOKING TO PURCHASE A NEW CAR POSSIBLY 3

BOWHIO

looking to purchase a new car for my wife , ,she has been driving a honda crv   its pushing 200000 miles its 2012, she is a visiting nurse for atlantic health and puts alot of her miles on it serving sussex county,which is huge area to travel

I am a chevy guy and my sons fiance is due for a car also , we where looking at the chevy trax does anyone have any thoughts about this car !!!

or a dealership I am located in morris county

thanks in advance

36 minutes ago, steve zignorski said:

looking to purchase a new car for my wife , ,she has been driving a honda crv   its pushing 200000 miles its 2012, she is a visiting nurse for atlantic health and puts alot of her miles on it serving sussex county,which is huge area to travel

I am a chevy guy and my sons fiance is due for a car also , we where looking at the chevy trax does anyone have any thoughts about this car !!!

or a dealership I am located in morris county

thanks in advance

We bought a Chevy Equinox a little a less than a year ago and before we bought we test drove both, the TRAX was just to small without a lot of the comforts of the equinox. You really should take them for a ride, I think you will walk away from the trax when you do.

We got ours a Ciocca in Princeton, they were very friendly not pushy.

http://www.lowechevy.com/research-chevy-trax-vs-equinox

Ive had 3 chevys in my life........Chevy c-30 1975    couldnt kill it........1982 Chevy s-10 tiny truck and then a later Chevy Scottsdale pick  up that was real crap........oh and a chevy dump which sold just recently to a member on here...............and now thinking about it first car   Chevy Monza ( LOL)........held its value though.......  

Just bought my wife a GMC acadia.  Used 2016 with 22000 miles for 17000.  So far like it alot plenty of room with 2 kids folding 3rd row.

The dealer ship was a pain in the ass but not the cars fault.  Had an 02 censor code come up but its fixed now so knock on wood so far so good

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I know I will get beat up for it but every time I buy American car, the last one was a Charger for my wife, they fall apart at about 75K miles. 
Get your wife another Honda 

Not a car guy , but my Dodge 1500 have  been great .

327000 on first , almost 150000 on the second one .

‘will definitely be buying a third  one .

Very little maintenance except , oil , brakes and tires 

3 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Not a car guy , but my Dodge 1500 have  been great .

327000 on first , almost 150000 on the second one .

‘will definitely be buying a third  one .

Very little maintenance except , oil , brakes and tires 

Wife put on 185,000 on our  2005, 5.7 Durango, now my son drives it and it's up to 205,000 still running strong.  (knock on wood).

15 minutes ago, WadeTenPOintBuck said:

I hate Hondas but i will agree with you they are solid, gutless but solid!

My wife charger was a joke. The engine was still good at 75K but everything else just fell off of this car. My son's Honda civic is at 120K and the only thing ever breaking on it was tire pressure censor. I am not a car guy. I just want reliable car so getting burn on few American cars I will not waste my money anymore.  Car breaking down is a headache for me so I will do everything  I can to spent my money wisely>
On the other hand my company car, a Jeep, has 140K miles and I never had any problems with it.