IGNORED

Unspeakable Evil

Zipper

Over the last few months I feel like I keep reading about hunters being murdered in cold blood.  Not hunting accidents but murder.  I know it’s a long shot but a conceal carry here in NJ would make me feel much safer in my day to day activities.  I know when I lived in PA my 9mm was like my cellphone, wallet and keys.  You don’t leave the house without it.

So so sad.

This could happen anywhere at any time to any person with anything.

There is nothing you can do. 

Those young men just being good people.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Sad news. 

RIP young waterfowlers. 

headon a swivel, trust no one, and expect the worst. 

tough way to live but that’s what it seems like it has come to nowadays 

my HS pal n his fiancée were murdered by their crazy old man neighbor in 2005. 2 young beautiful lives snuffed out because of a mental health nut job. Country has failed dealing w mental health crisis 

Feel for the families, sad indeed.  Read that story through a few times and it doesn't make much sense to me as to what happened, or what the story was between them and Vowell, why Thomas went to help Vowell out of the lake before going for help, and not the two that were shot.  Story left me hanging for more detail.