IGNORED

Daily Accountability Thread

not on the rug

On 1/29/2021 at 2:31 PM, njhunter24 said:

I'm 28 years old, 5'10", 165lbs. My weekly routine looks something like this... 

Monday - lift before work (5:15am-6:15am). Tuesday -lift before work, 1.5 hour boxing class at night. Wednesday -lift before work. Thursday - lift before work, 1.5 hour boxing class at night. Friday - rest day. Saturday & Sunday - switch up hiking, lifting, running, cycling, etc. During the warmer months I will often substitute outdoor runs for lifting sessions, going anywhere from 3-10 miles depending on how i'm feeling, or outdoor cycling going anywhere from 10-20 miles. 

My nutrition Monday-Friday is pretty strict. I meal prep on Sundays to help keep my breakfasts, lunches, and snacks consistent. On the weekends I always make sure to throw in some cheat meals, which almost always involve ice cream, pizza, burgers, etc. 

Where do you do the boxing classes?...I go to Legacy Boxing in Wayne.

On 4/8/2021 at 12:39 PM, not on the rug said:

I've been sick and hit hard with a stomach bug for the past 2 days.  Just trying to get some sleep at night and sun on my body during the day.  Been doing hot and cold exposure in the shower to help calm my body and boost the immune system (2 minutes super hot, then 2 minutes super cold.  Back and forth at least 3-4 times).  Keeping hydrated as best as I can and eating very little since nothing was staying down.  For the most part, just some bananas, wild blueberries and scrambled eggs. 

Doesn’t sound very healthy.

grab a few  McDoubles , keeps stomach tough .

never get a bug 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

8 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Doesn’t sound very healthy.

grab a few  McDoubles , keeps stomach tough .

never get a bug 

It wasn't.  

McDonalds and all other fast food is disgusting.   I'd probably throw up if I smelled it.  Haven't eaten any fast food in almost 15 years.  Knowing what it's made from and how it's handled should be enough deterrent for anyone.  I have no idea how anyone eats that stuff.

40 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

It wasn't.  

McDonalds and all other fast food is disgusting.   I'd probably throw up if I smelled it.  Haven't eaten any fast food in almost 15 years.  Knowing what it's made from and how it's handled should be enough deterrent for anyone.  I have no idea how anyone eats that stuff.

People get by on a lot worse than Mc Donald’s .

food is fuel for the fire .’

cant always have oak to burn in the firebox .

‘sometimes need to burn ash or willow .

may smolder a little but let’s you enjoy the better fire when you have it .

keeps system purged , heck I haven’t been sick 2 times in over 20 years, let alone 2 days in a row.

5/10 mc doubles a week , some cheesy tater tots , jalapeño poppers washed down with a quart of coke does a body good .:rofl:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

49 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

People get by on a lot worse than Mc Donald’s .

food is fuel for the fire .’

cant always have oak to burn in the firebox .

‘sometimes need to burn ash or willow .

may smolder a little but let’s you enjoy the better fire when you have it .

keeps system purged , heck I haven’t been sick 2 times in over 20 years, let alone 2 days in a row.

5/10 mc doubles a week , some cheesy tater tots , jalapeño poppers washed down with a quart of coke does a body good .:rofl:

People do get by on worse than that...and they die young or of terrible diseases like cancer.  You live in a 1st world country and make a good living...  you should eat better.  You're a seafood snob (and there's nothing wrong with that) and then eat McDonalds.  Those 2 things don't go together.  

In all honestly, if you continue to eat like that you're super unlikely to see 70.  If that's the life you choose for yourself, then that's your decision. Free will and whatnot.  At least you don't smoke  

Have you had a coronary calcium scan?

Edited by not on the rug

15 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

So I assume when I order the Cardiac Burger at Chelsea’s that’s a bad thing

image.png.e4de5dcfe81001f5f576abecb3c72a34.png

Not really.  It's probably the fries fried in industrial seed oils and the soda that I'd avoid.  Industrial seed oil and sugar are probably the worst 2 things you can consume.  The wheat that the roll is made with is better for you than those two things.  

10 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Only if you eat the bun.  

:rofl:

4 hours ago, not on the rug said:

It wasn't.  

I haven’t eaten any in years. Except for maybe stealing a few fries or a nugget from my kids lol. I would feel horrible after eating it. One McDouble and I can feel my heartbeat in my neck. Not good. COVID shutdowns kept me out of the gym last year and it took me too long to get back on the wagon but I’ve been kicking ass the last few weeks and I’ll be at my goal by 6/20 first day of summer 👍🏼