Daily Accountability Thread

• 2 months later...

Bringing this back to the top.  Let's get back to putting in the work and keeping each other accountable.  

I twisted my back a little bit, so I'm taking the week off of lifting and just focusing on moving around, eating right and keeping loose.

Yesterday I was on my feet a lot.  Covered 7.5 miles with walking.  Did 25 minutes of yoga.  Food: 19hr fast.  1 scoop of Ascent Native Fuel whey protein mixed in water to break my fast at 1pm.  5:30 dinner was some eye-round roast I dry rubbed and smoked over mesquite.  Roasted sweet potato.  Some goat cheese.  Sleep was OK, but not great. 

11 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Bringing this back to the top.  Let's get back to putting in the work and keeping each other accountable.  

I twisted my back a little bit, so I'm taking the week off of lifting and just focusing on moving around, eating right and keeping loose.

Yesterday I was on my feet a lot.  Covered 7.5 miles with walking.  Did 25 minutes of yoga.  Food: 19hr fast.  1 scoop of Ascent Native Fuel whey protein mixed in water to break my fast at 1pm.  5:30 dinner was some eye-round roast I dry rubbed and smoked over mesquite.  Roasted sweet potato.  Some goat cheese.  Sleep was OK, but not great. 

I drink a couple beers, a healthy serving of whiskey and sleep like a baby. Can't survive without my zzzzz's

Started my regimen 3 weeks ago. I stop in church everyday when I’m out for a prayer. It helps me think and focus on my goals, which are to loose 20lbs by July. Started cutting all sugar out, (been really tough). It’s my oldest sons first Turkey season so in high hopes to get a shot at a bird with his younger brother.. Get my A1c under 7 by September and rid my meds and start controlling diabetes by diet. I’m 3 weeks in my exercise regimen and up to 2.5 miles (jogging) this past Sunday. Since my new position with my company I’m fully remote  which gives me the flexibility to hit these goals. Last but not least, fully restore my all original 1986 ATC 200x,  and such a memory as a kid. This will be down to nuts and bolts in hopes it looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor...