IGNORED

Benelli Lupo rifle

BCsaw

8 hours ago, Jcol6268 said:

I really like what Benelli has done here. It looks like a great rifle. 

However, I found that ladies voice just so annoying lol. I almost stopped watching the video but I was too intrigued with the rifle. 

I have to agree with all of Bushdens points above. Those were all my same thoughts. 

She sounded like another well known marksman and hunter, Elmer Fudd. 

1 hour ago, Woodsman416 said:

As ugly as that rifle is, it better shoot great! Reminds me of the ugly girls in high school......

They made it to match the woman in the picture shooting it. :laughing:

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I have had my eye on this rifle and the new one from Springfield. I want to see if there are any plastic parts on the bolt etc. Thank you for pointing out the molded sling swivel.

Also want to see the TC venture II as it is guaranteed sub 1" MOA at 100. I have read things about the plastic on it as well.

Thanks for posting this.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford