IGNORED

This weekend

5 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Semi wild hunt would be fun if weather is good & it’s exercise and fresh air!!

I saw on a FB Jersey fishing site a guide running ice fishing trips which would be fun too and in a socially distanced setting 

at 70 maybe stay away from AC or any other places people congregate so he doesn’t catch Kung Flu

Have fun with your pop!!  Havnt talked to mine in 8 yrs!!

GREAT IDEA, I would even check if there are any tower shoots going on they are always fun and not a lot of hard walking. Try Gibersons in Pemberton, they have guided hunts and o=sometimes  Tower shoots.

xyza.jpg

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

14 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Semi wild hunt would be fun if weather is good & it’s exercise and fresh air!!

I saw on a FB Jersey fishing site a guide running ice fishing trips which would be fun too and in a socially distanced setting 

at 70 maybe stay away from AC or any other places people congregate so he doesn’t catch Kung Flu

Have fun with your pop!!  Havnt talked to mine in 8 yrs!!

That’s right my friend have fun with your dad.. tomorrow’s not a guarantee.. Enjoy it every moment you can while he is still here.  Show him how much you care👍. And remember Don’t blink!