IGNORED

Video of Mom's Shotgun hunt

iluv2hunt

Ok guys and girls. I finally finished editing my mom's Shotgun hunt. My step mom started hunting about 8 years ago after retiring. Most just with the crossbow. She has taken a few deer and turkeys over the years but has never done much gun hunting. This was the first day of the 2020-2021 hunting season I was able to get her out hunting. My parents are at the age now where they wont hunt unless im with them so i made it a point to set a day aside for my mom. The weather and wind was great for our set up. The deer cooperated and showed up about an hour after getting settled in the Blind. Mom made a great shot and the rest is history. I hope you enjoy the video. We had fun making it.    

9 hours ago, iluv2hunt said:

Ok guys and girls. I finally finished editing my mom's Shotgun hunt. My step mom started hunting about 8 years ago after retiring. Most just with the crossbow. She has taken a few deer and turkeys over the years but has never done much gun hunting. This was the first day of the 2020-2021 hunting season I was able to get her out hunting. My parents are at the age now where they wont hunt unless im with them so i made it a point to set a day aside for my mom. The weather and wind was great for our set up. The deer cooperated and showed up about an hour after getting settled in the Blind. Mom made a great shot and the rest is history. I hope you enjoy the video. We had fun making it.    

That is so great you got you mom to hunt with.  Mine would shoot me before she ever shot and animal!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL