IGNORED

Ridgetec Customer Service

BHC

Once more they are top notch !!

So this morning I set up my Ridgetec to put out this morning, but it was having issues finding Verizon Network....I checked my portal and from what I seen seemed all was good, called Ridgetec and they too said all looked good, but they would look into it deeper. Within one hour they emailed me with:

Hi Joseph,

Anthony's been looking into what's going on with your SIM. Your SIM and camera appear to be activated, but we are receiving errors from Verizon. This appears to be a deeper problem on Verizon's end, so we'll be working towards getting this resolved with them in the meantime.

Sorry for all the trouble. Hang tight for now and we'll update you as we get more information.

Thank you,
Steve
RidgeTec Service

I must say they acted quickly and kept their word they will inform me as soon as they have answer....I least I know it's not the camera

They are keeping me updated 

Hi Joseph,

Just an update: Anthony is currently on the phone with Verizon reps trying to get this sorted out. For whatever reason the SIM isn't activated on their end (we agree that it's ridiculous since it was last in use less than a month ago), but the right people are finally on the case, so we're hoping to have it resolved soon.

The only SIMs that will work with our cameras are the ones in our database that we ship with the cameras, so getting another SIM directly from Verizon unfortunately wouldn't solve the problem.

Thank you,
Steve
RidgeTec Service

Now that what I call service.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Checked email and got another response from Ridgetec

There is a bug inside Verizon. Nothing I could do would activate your sim. I talked to Tier 3 technicians and they could not figure it out.

Of course they have an "activate" button that works. So they activated it now they will research this issue next week and try to find the bug in their system. I was on the phone with them for about 4 hours straight....This has happened with other camera manufacturers with their Verizon models, it's not a everyday occurrence....It's not the camera, SD Card or SIM Card, it's a Verizon System Issue.

I am glad its working now.

I have twice had a similar issue with 2 different spy point cams .

‘everything said they were communicating , but that’s all it showed .

yet when I went and changed out the SD cards there was an error file in it blocking complete transmission .

couldn’t even erase that file , had to fat 32 reformat to erase it .

‘I believe Booner had the same issue with one .

‘something in the Verizon communication section alters a piece of info not allowing the send section to transmit .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

I have twice had a similar issue with 2 different spy point cams .

‘everything said they were communicating , but that’s all it showed .

yet when I went and changed out the SD cards there was an error file in it blocking complete transmission .

couldn’t even erase that file , had to fat 32 reformat to erase it .

‘I believe Booner had the same issue with one .

‘something in the Verizon communication section alters a piece of info not allowing the send section to transmit .

Hope that don’t happen to me I don’t even know what a fat 32 is. But I do know what a fat 42 is that would be my ass