IGNORED

Cabelas refuses to sell shot shells to New Jersey residents?

Fishman

6 hours ago, Fishman said:

Several friend have told me Cabelas has refused the sales of shotgun shell to New Jersey residents is this true?

If you mean online ship-to-home sales - yup!!

Obviously, you can purchase them in the store - but they won't ship them to you anymore.

2 hours ago, Bubblehead said:

Cabelas sucks anyway. Rogers has better prices, better selection and better customer service. 

Never heard of ROGERS. Is that mail order or brick & mortar somewhere?

Hope they ain't like DICKS cousins. lol

Ditto on the Cabelas. Ever since they merged they have continue to spiral down hill. Used to be a destination. Now I drive right on by.

1 hour ago, 308federal said:

Never heard of ROGERS. Is that mail order or brick & mortar somewhere?

I placed my first order at Rogers last week (for the chair blind).

They had this item cheaper than even Amazon, it was FREE shipping, and even though their website gives a heads up that their shipping may be delayed a week or two due to COVID, they shipped it the day after I placed my order and I got it within just a few days!! I was impressed both with the cost and the fast shipping.  I will remain a customer.

1 hour ago, mazzgolf said:

I placed my first order at Rogers last week (for the chair blind).

They had this item cheaper than even Amazon, it was FREE shipping, and even though their website gives a heads up that their shipping may be delayed a week or two due to COVID, they shipped it the day after I placed my order and I got it within just a few days!! I was impressed both with the cost and the fast shipping.  I will remain a customer.

Rogers will take the market. I’ve been a customer for a few years and I’m still surprised with some of their prices on products. I haven’t dealt with their customer service yet but I hear it’s top notch. 

7 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Rogers will take the market. I’ve been a customer for a few years and I’m still surprised with some of their prices on products. I haven’t dealt with their customer service yet but I hear it’s top notch. 

Just checked their ammo. About 85% out of stock not to mention many other items too. Seems to be a pervasive problem.

Edited by archer36