IGNORED

Happy birthday Roxy the Beagle!! Meatballs n rabbits!!

Bonefreak

My beloved hound Roxy turned 3 this week n we packed her up w my pals super fast hounds out of the Rapid Run bloodline in Virginia!

A blast was had by all and although Roxy was a bit slower, she got the call to get em outa the impenetrable thick stuff/briars to get the chase back on!!  Never give up!!!!

She also got a new nickname as The Confirmer, as the other hounds noses were almost too good and would open up on old scent or backtrack....Roxy would be brought in to pick up the fresh line and tell her pals “he went this way” until they would eventually blow right past her!!  Lol 

She did a fine job for part-time hunter/full time snuggler....she earned herself a full sized meatball for her birthday present which she ate in one gulp!!

Elvis’s “ You ain’t nothing but a hound dawg “ could never be more wrong bout Ms Roxy!!

Oh yeah....and she sure was tired after a full day chasing!!

A2B91637-ED77-425E-8C75-1C041821597E.jpeg

599E26CD-582A-447E-998B-ADA820E5D845.jpeg

1C6D2C6A-75F8-4DF8-9CFE-8923D3257973.jpeg

74852CCB-E637-4E6D-BB14-25EC3BF0912C.jpeg

4917A4DD-C602-4F35-B229-5E0B676AC70B.jpeg

Edited by Bonefreak

Good mix of dogs gets it done well .

slower dogs always keep a better line , but have to love those Ridge runners .

‘while they make the rabbit run a larger circle , they do it quick and keep anticipations high .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, Eyesofthewoods said:

Wow looks like you guys had a real good time!  Happy birthday Roxy!  You have lit my fire to get back into rabbit hunting after years of being dormant.  Thanks for the leads again !  Once I get my hound and it’s ready to rock we have to get out together and have a day in the woods!

Rabbsolutely!!