Good Guy Alert! Woodsman416

I messaged Ken last week for some tire pricing on my Daughter's Jeep. He responded right away, provided a price and availability, and scheduled an appointment at his shop in Flemington. Alexa showed up for her scheduled appointment at 10 am this morning. At 10:14, shes texting me how clean the place is....restroom too! Ken and his staff treated my girl like family and happy that she could work right from Ken's waiting area. They even did an alignment while the truck was there saving us another trip or worn tires. I will definitely recommend American Tire & Auto to everyone I know.  Even though we have yet to meet, thanks Ken! 

32 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I messaged Ken last week for some tire pricing on my Daughter's Jeep. He responded right away, provided a price and availability, and scheduled an appointment at his shop in Flemington. Alexa showed up for her scheduled appointment at 10 am this morning. At 10:14, shes texting me how clean the place is....restroom too! Ken and his staff treated my girl like family and happy that she could work right from Ken's waiting area. They even did an alignment while the truck was there saving us another trip or worn tires. I will definitely recommend American Tire & Auto to everyone I know.  Even though we have yet to meet, thanks Ken! 

Post the name of the business. I'll drive miles to give my business to good guys.

3 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I completely agree.  My review from when I got new truck tires.

American Tire & Auto Care
76 Church St.
Flemington, NJ 08822
(908)782-0446

Map: https://g.page/americantireflemington?share

Thanks. I'll be putting tires on my car, the kids car and the wife car this spring. I will be sure to take them there. 

I live in Clinton up the hill from Mavis discount tire. Discount my ass. I went in there once. Went up to the desk and the kids said yes how may I help you?well I have a wheel with a bad tire and I have a good tire I just need to have them exchange how much for that cost? Hold on let me look into the computer.$26.00 sir. I said what are you NUTS?if it wasn't for the women and children in the waiting room I would have told him where he could of..bleep etc. If you were here in Clinton he would triple quadruple his income. 

operating 7 days a week. Location location location. Exit 17 route 78.