IGNORED

Outdoor gear sewing needed

I’m looking for someone who has experience in sewing outdoor gear in the central NJ area. I have a down under quilt for my hammock that I need some grosgrain loops added to it. I could do it by hand but I’d prefer to have it done professionally. PM me if you have any leads. Thanks!

If you don't find someone more local, my wife sews professionally on the side for a costume maker/renter.  She has a professional surger and sewing machine(s).  She does all my heavy outdoor clothing modifications.  I'd have to ask he what she charges per hour.  We are in western Morris County.

Edited by Bucksnbows
add location

57 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

If you don't find someone more local, my wife sews professionally on the side for a costume maker/renter.  She has a professional surger and sewing machine(s).  She does all my heavy outdoor clothing modifications.  I'd have to ask he what she charges per hour.  We are in western Morris County.

I see potential for her to make more $ just taking care of us.  If you get a chance, ask her how much to replace the front zipper on my camo jacket.  It has 2 broken zippers.  Front & a small pocket zipper.  Probably too much but curious how much.  I really like the jacket.