IGNORED

I can’t believe I missed this S.O.B the other morning

Bowhunter2004

Two of these bastards came down out of my woods while I was drinking my coffee just before the wife was about to let the lap dog out. He would have been breakfast for the big one. After he slipped behind that detached garage I dropped the phone and made the mad dash for the only gun I had on that floor which was my muzzleloader. I slipped a cap in it opened up the back door  crept outside turned the corner and there he was 30 yds away on the edge of the yard and my woods broadside. BOOM!  Took off running. Total miss. WTF is wrong with me this year? Even the wife couldn’t believe I missed that close. I was outside directly under my 9 yr olds bedroom window when I shot, he thought the house blew up. The wife thought I had a cannon and still missed. You can tell by the tone in my voice I was in laser focus TOTAL KILL MODE but it didn’t work cause I suck now  Lol. 

but it didn’t work I suck now  Lol.  Edited by Bowhunter2004

7 hours ago, Bowhunter2004 said:

Two of these bastards came down out of my woods while I was drinking my coffee just before the wife was about to let the lap dog out. He would have been breakfast for the big one. After he slipped behind that detached garage I dropped the phone and made the mad dash for the only gun I had on that floor which was my muzzleloader. I slipped a cap in it opened up the back door  crept outside turned the corner and there he was 30 yds away on the edge of the yard and my woods broadside. BOOM!  Took off running. Total miss. WTF is wrong with me this year? Even the wife couldn’t believe I missed that close. I was outside directly under my 9 yr olds bedroom window when I shot, he thought the house blew up. The wife thought I had a cannon and still missed. You can tell by the tone in my voice I was in laser focus TOTAL KILL MODE but it didn’t work cause I suck now  Lol. 

but it didn’t work I suck now  Lol. 

I DO NOT SEE ANY VIDEO !

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

2 minutes ago, bucky said:

Mine came up as a download, click on his link and see if loads up at the bottom of your screen

This is what I got just an audo.What was he shooting at.

xyz12.jpg

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL