32 minutes ago, Hetley75 said:

I read a lot about these and for 15 bucks said what the hell let me try one and see what the hype is about. In my opinion it has improved my shooting. Not so much on the ground but from above.

Make sure you're bending from the waist when you're shooting out of treestand.   You can even bend your front knee a little.  Most common mistake is dropping the bow arm and that changes your anchor point.  The nose button is a good reminder tool that can help with that, but burn it in to your mind to bend at the waist 

Make sure you're bending from the waist when you're shooting out of treestand.   You can even bend your front knee a little.  Most common mistake is dropping the bow arm and that changes your anchor point.  The nose button is a good reminder tool that can help with that, but burn it in to your mind to bend at the waist 

Yeah I usually do but missed a few because of this and knew right away why. To me this just helps in those situations when they pop
Up out of nowhere.
I was considering this, the kisser is not that helpful in the cold weather when you have on a heavy balaclava.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Cool thing about the nose button it comes with 2. A smaller one for target and a larger one for hunting. You can really feel it on your nose even with a mask on. I have a kisser on my bow and this. Can’t hurt.