I’m looking to buy a 10mm handgun if anyone is selling one.
really would be interested in a rock island or kimber 
but would consider others.
central  south Jersey 
I have a RIA and it really shoots great. I wish I had the one with the rail but none were available last fall.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Oakland Steve said:

I have a RIA and it really shoots great. I wish I had the one with the rail but none were available last fall.

Little off topic but I'm looking at a ria 1911 in 45acp.  How are are they I shot one once seemed solid

3 hours ago, Bones said:

I’m looking to buy a 10mm handgun if anyone is selling one.

really would be interested in a rock island or kimber 

but would consider others.

central  south Jersey 

Shooters had one a few months back but I'm sure it's gone. It was the Glock.  I'd call them. Also call bass pro in ac. 

Rock island are nice guns for the money.  I was on the fence about a purchase. Not because of the gun itself. Then my permits expired.  Lol. I like their commander sized guns.  

Little off topic but I'm looking at a ria 1911 in 45acp.  How are are they I shot one once seemed solid
Mine is a tack driver. Check out the pics. I had my son at the range. He shot most of the shots in the large silhouette. I showed this so you'd have perspective on the size of the 5 box in the upper left. A close up in pic 2. Those were me shooting at 7 yards.74a7e613b8afe4f4383057c34ae7f9b0.jpga374d6fdeb35681adda3fc8296274a7b.jpg

18 minutes ago, Oakland Steve said:

Mine is a tack driver. Check out the pics. I had my son at the range. He shot most of the shots in the large silhouette. I showed this so you'd have perspective on the size of the 5 box in the upper left. A close up in pic 2. Those were me shooting at 7 yards.74a7e613b8afe4f4383057c34ae7f9b0.jpga374d6fdeb35681adda3fc8296274a7b.jpg

Thank you.  Im waiting on 3 permits.  Looking at ria 1911 45acp and a sccy 9mm my parents are moving to Florida so will do non resident ccw.  And the third im kicking around 10 mm or maybe single action 45 long colt not sure