Torque specs on a savage 220

24 minutes ago, gonefishing said:

Just received my new boyds thumb hole stock wanted to switch everything over and didn't know if anybody knew the torque specs on the bolts can't find anything on YouTube

After you get it done Let us know how the fit was and did you have to do any trimming to make it fit perfectly.

2 hours ago, gonefishing said:

Just received my new boyds thumb hole stock wanted to switch everything over and didn't know if anybody knew the torque specs on the bolts can't find anything on YouTube

You may want to do a little trial and error testing with varying torque settings. I’m not sure if you’ll notice a difference or not, but one specific setting may not be the optimal for your particular set up. 
I know with custom 10/22 rifles there is definitely a sweet spot, but I don’t know if the 220 qualifies for such a precise setting, it may be like putting mag wheels on a dump truck!😂

2 hours ago, gonefishing said:

I was going to pillar bed it if everything fit right and I liked it

Be careful, pillars are not as simple as most videos suggest and can hurt accuracy if not done correctly.   I have bedded many rifles both with and without pillars and have seen the good and bad. If you choose this route do quite a bit of reading on the subject and do’s and don’t