IGNORED

WTS Mossberg 935 12 ga. Turkey/Waterfoul Combo

Reel Thing

On 1/12/2021 at 10:54 AM, Reel Thing said:

slug bbl is 24"chambered for 2 3/4-3"-3 1/2" rifled bore.  It also has a 28" bbl. chambered for 3" & 3 1/2" with a turkey choke. Also a sling.$750.

4568(2).jpeg

4568.jpeg

4570.jpeg

4571.jpeg

4572.jpeg

4573.jpeg

Are there any issues with the gun?

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

great turkey gun

when I was looking years ago for a semi auto turkey gun the 935 was on the top of my list.....cause it was near turkey season I couldn't find any new, used I found but asking price was almost as much as new.....settled for pick #2, Remington 1187 Super Magnum Shure Shot Stock and got a great deal on it

GLWS

There has been a lot info on the gun forums about the 935 not cycling rounds that were not  high velocity or 2 3/4.  Many said meticulous cleaning fixes most of the problems but 2 3/4 rounds consistently hang. Now that said, there is also a lot of good remarks about the gun with HV rounds and how well it shoots. Can to tell us if you experienced any of these issues.

Edited by bushden
TYPO

HONOR THE FALLEN
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

4 hours ago, bushden said:

There has been a lot info on the gun forums about the 835 not cycling rounds that were not  high velocity or 2 3/4.  Many said meticulous cleaning fixes most of the problems but 2 3/4 rounds consistently hang. Now that said, there is also a lot of good remarks about the gun with HV rounds and how well it shoots. Can to tell us if you experienced any of these issues.

Mine cycle rounds fine..it just has to be racked hard

26 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

Mine cycle rounds fine..it just has to be racked hard

I am not sure I understand what you are saying, Yours cycles OK then why would you have to rack a semi auto it should eject on its own?

HONOR THE FALLEN

3 minutes ago, bushden said:

I am not sure I understand what you are saying, Yours cycles OK then why would you have to rack a semi auto it should eject on its own?

I was responding to your post about 835's not 935's Look at the post I quoted...it says 835.

Edited by 230jhp

10 minutes ago, 230jhp said:

I was responding to your post about 835's not 935's Look at the post I quoted...it says 835.

SORRY my bad I typo's 835 and should have typed 935.

HONOR THE FALLEN

I had one awesome gun for turkey and deer, the best patterns I’ve ever had out of a shotgun.  Mine would not cycle birdshot high brass or low. Only 3 to 3.5 turkey loads and buckshot. I never tried it on waterfowl loads. I sold it on here before you had to use a ffl 

• 2 weeks later...