IGNORED

Looking for a reputable beagle breeder

Hey all,

looking to possibly get back into rabbit hunting.  My whole life growing up my dad was a rabbit hunter and he also was a breeder.  We would go every Saturday for years.We would have 8 hounds at times out back.  

since then he has got out of it.  I however am looking to get back into it and would like just a single dog.  

A female is preferred but not required.  I can probably find a breeder in PA who I’ve dealt with in my past , but I’m in NJ now and would like to do business here if it’s logical atleast.

My first pup came straight out of Kilijah.  For anyone that knows that’s a great field championship bloodline and his name was deacon hill rabbit Kraze.  He put out a lot of good pups too.

any help on this is appreciated!  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Kalagha was a great dog, his bloodlines ran thru my kennel!

After going back and forth about staying or leaving the hounds after 30 years, I decided to stay with them.   Im getting a pup mid February from the lizard creek tadpole/ wiercreek line.  Proven cross of upper med speed progressive pack style.

What you looking for pup, started, finished, etc.

Look at Rabbitdogs.net,   American Beagler,  websites.

Good luck, keep us posted.   Feel free to pm me

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Eyesofthewoods said:

I’m in contact with a gentlemen who is involved with the blue ridge beagle club and he will be breeding shortly.  Seems that will be my lead.  Great guy and I can wait too so things seem to be working out!  Thanks!

There is not more exciting sound in the world that the yelp of a hound hot on a rabbits trail.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL