IGNORED

Steel Buildings ....Any Recommendations ??

MRMCR

25 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Sounds good.....I will call them........

Its a catch 22....builders wont give a quote till I know what I can build from town...cant go to town till I have a plan.....and its not just a straight forward building.....spoke with Pioneer......will call Horizon and Hance next........Thanks guys......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

7 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Its a catch 22....builders wont give a quote till I know what I can build from town...cant go to town till I have a plan.....and its not just a straight forward building.....spoke with Pioneer......will call Horizon and Hance next........Thanks guys......

Yeah this is New Jersey in the old days used to be able to duke the inspector. You should be able to get it done sooner though then it took for malls of America in the meadowlands.lol

https://steelbuildingszone.com/find-a-location/new-jersey/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 3/4/2021 at 10:58 AM, hunterbob1 said:

Art Hance  is a Super nice guy very informative.........hope to use them........waiting to hear from the town.............and he lived in Cranford years ago......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

3 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I wouldn't let Art build an outhouse. He is as shady as they come. Real POS

Oh brother.........thanks for the info......I guess the search will continue........I am looking to spend $50,000.00 to $75,000.00........if that helps......may just go block rather than pre fab.............

1 hour ago, MRMCR said:

Oh brother.........thanks for the info......I guess the search will continue........I am looking to spend $50,000.00 to $75,000.00........if that helps......may just go block rather than pre fab.............

I will get you the number for the salesman at Pioneer.

4 hours ago, electric10162 said:

I will get you the number for the salesman at Pioneer.

Spoke to Pioneer , salesman is exactly what he was........

2 hours ago, electric10162 said:

A friend of mine just used them. He was very happy with the salesman and the construction. I will find out his contact info.

I did call them and they wouldnt do anything unless I had plans.......