IGNORED

Steel Buildings ....Any Recommendations ??

MRMCR

3 hours ago, optowalt said:

Just had my garage built a few months ago. It's stick and wood. Why steel? 

Seems cheaper but need to price it all out........steel building I am loking for is to be 18x24 give or take........you buy the buildinng and its assembled included.......extra for me would be concrete foundation and electric..........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

I had a pioneer pole building put up 30x40 with 12’ ceilings. A 10x10 garage door a 16x10 garage door 3 windows and 36” entry doors for $24,000.00. I priced out the steel building and pole barn seems to have better resale value. The building was up in two days. I had a buddy do the floor that was another $4000.00. 

1DCF9817-EDD5-4BF9-BA97-13F3A7A88491.jpeg

12156493-40FA-4E11-B9C3-9A280A613385.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I spoke with the Amish Road crew who prefab garages......but I am waiting to hear from the building dept in town as to what I can build and how big.......before I spend $1000 or more on plans etc........then I can move forward, yet the Amish Road crew told me they are on a 6 month wait and I am ready to go tomorrow once all is approved.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

1 hour ago, MRMCR said:

I spoke with the Amish Road crew who prefab garages......but I am waiting to hear from the building dept in town as to what I can build and how big.......before I spend $1000 or more on plans etc........then I can move forward, yet the Amish Road crew told me they are on a 6 month wait and I am ready to go tomorrow once all is approved.......

You do not need to spend 1,000 bucks!.. take pictures, draw yourself,submit, inspector will say yeah or nay,  with exclamations, every town is different a 10 or 12 foot set is back normally the rule.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt