Jump to content
IGNORED

Deer Battle at the feeder today 11 Jan 2021 PICTURES


bushden

Recommended Posts

Early am they were fighting among each other for a spot at the feeder. Its amazing that there would be so many deer when there are good green fields surrounded by woods on sides.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2a.jpg

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I have pics of a seven minute buck fight from late last week at a spot I set up camera for possible hunting spot for next season. I think they are still being pretty territorial. Saturday was first time I saw a couple bucks traveling together.

The 8 point buck I took last week was traveling with a spike they were side  by side.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, bushden said:

The 8 point buck I took last week was traveling with a spike they were side  by side.

I still had about a dozen cams out until  saturday. And all the bucks have been alone. That afternoon was first I saw two bucks together as friends. Have had hair at several bait/cam sites where the does have been fighting over the food though. Like Hammer said a couple weeks ago it does seem like there is less food out there this fall/winter then in the past. 

Edited by deadonshot2
add
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

I have pics of a seven minute buck fight from late last week at a spot I set up camera for possible hunting spot for next season. I think they are still being pretty territorial. Saturday was first time I saw a couple bucks traveling together.

Jan. 2 was the first time I saw three bucks traveling together by me..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

20210110_165518.jpg

20210110_165411.jpg

20210110_165336.jpg

Either you have to change the date on those cameras or those deer died of old age by now. (2014?)

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cool pics. How the heck are you not getting raided by raccoons without a cage on the spinner? 

Before  I bought a Moultrie Varmint guard, I had over 20 raccoons on the feeder at one time depleting 200 lbs of corn in 2 days.. :shock:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Cool pics. How the heck are you not getting raided by raccoons without a cage on the spinner? 

Before  I bought a Moultrie Varmint guard, I had over 20 raccoons on the feeder at one time depleting 200 lbs of corn in 2 days.. :shock:

not a lot off coon but a ton of coyotes

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, bushden said:

Either you have to change the date on those cameras or those deer died of old age by now. (2014?)

I never fix the dates or times on cameras. My friend always asks how I know when they are there. Easy look at time when they are there at sunset or sunrise and use a little math to get close.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I never fix the dates or times on cameras. My friend always asks how I know when they are there. Easy look at time when they are there at sunset or sunrise and use a little math to get close.  

I do the same thing sometimes I was just funing you. Great pics!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Cool pics. How the heck are you not getting raided by raccoons without a cage on the spinner? 

Before  I bought a Moultrie Varmint guard, I had over 20 raccoons on the feeder at one time depleting 200 lbs of corn in 2 days.. :shock:

20 coon is a LOT !!! You need a trapper at your place.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...