GGA: mazzgolf for identifying a spammer!

3 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Not sure if this was the spammer Mazz caught....but I saw this Xbow post matching the identifiers of a potential spammer in dbucks rabbit hunting post....had nuffin to do w rabbit hunting n it has an underlined word.....maybe u flagged him already cuz there is an icon near his avatar??

FAD2EDDB-5A43-469D-929B-D822380DFE3E.png

Good catch there, not an all out spammer and has one entry in the spam database but not much of a footprint with that email address.   That hunting link went to a hunting review site (which I removed because of the purpose of the post), so not terrible and unrelated but mainly a spam attempt to get traffic to their review site.  User only has 2 posts, will keep an eye on them.

7 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Good catch there, not an all out spammer and has one entry in the spam database but not much of a footprint with that email address.   That hunting link went to a hunting review site (which I removed because of the purpose of the post), so not terrible and unrelated but mainly a spam attempt to get traffic to their review site.  User only has 2 posts, will keep an eye on them.

Spammer season!!!

Acoo coo coo!!!

Edited by Bonefreak