IGNORED

Deer Harvest tags..

JJoe

I have some left over Tyek Deer Harvest tags if anyone is interested.. 40 tags shipped, for $5 bucks..  I sold out of Log Books. I may print them again next year..

Tags have an adhesive square to attach to the deer. You can also tie on with an overhand knot. Pen, pencil, sharpie all write on the tag.. You can fold up a sheet of 10 and slide into your license holder..They are waterproof and durable..

If interested Venmo @ Joe-Zjawiony or PP using "send to friends and family" zenbuck1@hotmail.com

Please include your mailing address....

tag.jpg

Edited by JJoe

>>>>--------------------->>

2 hours ago, JJoe said:

I have some left over Tyek Deer Harvest tags if anyone is interested.. 40 tags shipped, for $5 bucks..  I sold out of Log Books. I may print them again next year..

Tags have an adhesive square to attach to the deer. You can also tie on with an overhand knot. Pen, pencil, sharpie all write on the tag.. You can fold up a sheet of 10 and slide into your license holder..They are durable..

If interested Venmo @ Joe-Zjawiony or PP using "send to friends and family" zenbuck1@hotmail.com

tag.jpg

Joe I would like to have 40 how can I pay. Please PM me the info.  Dennis

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

6 minutes ago, JJoe said:

Hi Dennis, payment info above.. thanks....

Thanks Joe I just sent it I did not notice the payment info in the post I guess I was sleeping

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

5 hours ago, JJoe said:

Tags have an adhesive square to attach to the deer. You can also tie on with an overhand knot. Pen, pencil, sharpie all write on the tag.. You can fold up a sheet of 10 and slide into your license holder..They are waterproof and durable..

Please include your mailing address....

tag.jpg

Is there reverse side with more info to enter on the other side of this tag?

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I only asked thinking more info on the tag is required to be legal.

2 hours ago, JJoe said:

Gotcha.. Only these 5 items are required on it per the digest.

Deer harvest card shows more info needed 

45FB92D2-238C-4C77-B594-12F3677FDBFC.png

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/