IGNORED

RCBS 30-06 OLD SCHOOL DIES EXCELLENT ORIGINAL BOX, INSTRUCTIONS AND PACKING

bushden

I also have a set of RCBS 30-06 dies that are like new in original packaging wrapped in cosmoline waxed paper, with instructions book $50.

I am in Hamilton Twp (Mercer county)

PRIMERS HAVE BEEN SOLD POST WAS EDITED.

IMG_1893.JPG

Edited by bushden
SPELLING

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

• bushden changed the title to Winchester Large Rifle Primers WLP 100 primers to a Pack, 2 for $25 or trade for Accutips 2 3/4" 20ga
  • bushden changed the title to Winchester Large Rifle Primers WLP 100 primers to a Pack, 2 for $25 or trade for Accutips 2 3/4" 20ga
  • bushden changed the title to Winchester Large Rifle Primers WLR 100 primers to a Pack, 2 for $25 or trade for Accutips 2 3/4" 20ga AVAILABLE AGAIN
On 1/9/2021 at 3:12 PM, bushden said:

I have 10 packs of Winchester Large Rifle Primers WLR, will sell at $25 for 2 packs or trade for Remington Accutips in 20 ga 2 3/4"

I also have a set of RCBS 30-06 dies that are like new in original packaging wrapped in cosmoline waxed paper, with instructions book $50 or trade for Remington Accutips 20 ga, 2 3/4"

I am in Hamilton Twp (mercer county)

BUYER  BACKED OUT ON DAY OF PICKUP EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE AGAIN. !!

IMG_1893.JPG

BADAMS14 Backed out of the deal last minute today so all is still available.,

8 (100 piece) packs of primers 2 for $25

and Old School RCBS 30-06 Dies $50

HONOR THE FALLEN
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

On 1/12/2021 at 4:15 PM, bushden said:

BADAMS14 Backed out of the deal last minute today so all is still available.,

8 (100 piece) packs of primers 2 for $25

and Old School RCBS 30-06 Dies $50

PRIMERS ARE GONE

RCBS 30-06 DIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE

HONOR THE FALLEN

• bushden changed the title to RCBS 30-06 OLD SCHOOL DIES EXCELLENT ORIGINAL BOX, INSTRUCTIONS AND PACKING