IGNORED

DEER AS A PET

hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Use to be a guy by the Great Swamp .......Archie.......he had a few with state permission........he even looked like Santa with a white beard........he sold antiques..or should say he had antiques for sale........he was probably in his 80's when we met him about 20 years ago and he died not long after..........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

31 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Use to be a guy by the Great Swamp .......Archie.......he had a few with state permission........he even looked like Santa with a white beard........he sold antiques..or should say he had antiques for sale........he was probably in his 80's when we met him about 20 years ago and he died not long after..........

I remember Archie - he had the pet deer in an enclosed area.  He also had a few old and decrepit sleighs.  I thought of him as soon as I read the story above.

3 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

I remember Archie - he had the pet deer in an enclosed area.  He also had a few old and decrepit sleighs.  I thought of him as soon as I read the story above.

Nothing gets by Oliver.........LOL........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE