IGNORED

Wildgame Innovations Terra Extreme Trail Camera – 14 MP Review

BHC

Picked up this camera on Saturday and put it out over bait on the same day....went to check on it and put out more bait

For about $40.00 it's worth it for a conventional camera. The set up screen is very small, and if your eyeballs aren't good glasses needed to see the prompts ....Pictures as you can see are decent enough, my older Moultrie 888i is better. seems the flash is somewhat too much as you can see how how bright the deer are at night....but the deer don't seem concerned over it, the deer are about 9 yards away....day pictures seem ok the weather has been overcast with zero sunlight. I was hoping to get a picture of any buck, but just antlerless deer and a coyote....The second picture, shows a deer with a muscular neck and big brisket, shed buck? I enlarged the picture but hard to tell if it's a shed buck

WGI_0049.JPG

WGI_0060.JPG

WGI_0072.JPG

WGI_0085.JPG

WGI_0169.JPG

WGI_0178.JPG

WGI_0337.JPG

WGI_0349.JPG

WGI_0401.JPG

WGI_0441.JPG

WGI_0443.JPG

I have not had any luck with Wildgame equipment. But I found these cheap TASCO cameras that I spread around and they seem to work pretty good and they are only $29 on amazon

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 minute ago, bushden said:

I have not had any luck with Wildgame equipment. But I found these cheap TASCO cameras that I spread around and they seem to work pretty good and they are only $29 on amazon

I was going to get one or one similar made by Stealth for $25.....But the Wildgame was on sale and also a mail in rebate and never owned one and two friends never had a issue with them

I run about 20 of these. Great camera for the price

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

After having issues with over a dozen + Wildgame cameras over 10 years ago, I vowed I would never buy another one. 

Hopefully the newer cameras have improved. Would be interested in seeing the longevity of them. 

Edited by LPJR

Those cameras are the worst. They are great to use as a dummy camera while your SPYPOINT is 2o feet up in the tree catching the prick who stole it.. Big bait catches big rat!

They are reel crap made in pakistani 

6 minutes ago, MPSR said:

Those cameras are the worst. They are great to use as a dummy camera while your SPYPOINT is 2o feet up in the tree catching the prick who stole it.. Big bait catches big rat!

They are real crap made in pakistani