IGNORED

Need help harvesting my first deer before spring semester starts! Permit Shotgun

smungung

So I've spent all night looking, it seems deer zone 36 &9 are within where I can feasibly go for deer. (unless there's private land someone's willing to let me mooch a deer off of ;).) Anyway school starts back up on the 18th so I got 2 weeks left unless i get lucky and the first week or so has not much work. Looking at black river WMA in zone 9 at the moment, seems like my best odds. If anyone hunts it and has a spot they'll let me burn a deer on PM me. First year I'm attempting to hunt real wild game everything in my past has been high fence so any help is appreciated. 

Edited by smungung

Smungung

There must be some body here in that area that can mentor you on public land

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

33 minutes ago, VFL said:

Pm sent

I knew somebody would step up and help smungung, that's what I like about this site.

Edited by bushden
grammer & spelling

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL