IGNORED

FS Motorola Saber III Secure Net VHF Radios with Batteries, and charger.

bushden

These are high end 5Watt Motorola radios that were discontinued in 2005, These are high end long range excellent radios and are currently programed with MURS channels. They are 120 channel capable, one also has a hand held mic.  Both have good batteries that take a charge. I had used them mainly hunting the mountains in Upstate NY.  I want $300.00 for the pair with charger, and good batteries. I would consider trades for a 12 ga Rem 870 THAT I COULD USE FOR TURKEY. I have FID and know this must go through an FFL  if we trade for gun. I will split cost of FFL with gun owner.

I AM OPEN FOR OTHER TRADES OF HUNTING EQUIPMENT OF EQUAL VALUE.

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1885.JPG

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

• bushden changed the title to FS Motorola Saber III Secure Net VHF Radios with Batteries, and charger.
1 hour ago, electric10162 said:

I feel bad for you brother. No hits on this. How about you give me five boxes of Accutips and I'll take the radios off your hands.:praying:

I would not consider budging an inch on these, I know what they are (secure net, ham capable) radios. In the summer I will trade them off for something I can use or GIVE THEM TO SOME KIDS Before I let anyone  get them for nothing.

Picked up another box of accutips so I got enough to finish the season :)

Edited by bushden
Added text

HONOR THE FALLEN
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

15 minutes ago, bushden said:

I would not consider budging an inch on these, I know what they are (secure net, ham capable) radios. In the summer I will trade them off for something I can use or GIVE THEM TO SOME KIDS Before I let anyone  get them for nothing.

Picked up another box of accutips so I got enough to finish the season :)

You really need to have a use for them. Good for some guys hunting out in the canyons of north central PA or out west. The cell phone killed radio usage. Good luck with the sale or trade.

On 1/14/2021 at 5:29 PM, electric10162 said:

You really need to have a use for them. Good for some guys hunting out in the canyons of north central PA or out west. The cell phone killed radio usage. Good luck with the sale or trade.

THANKS

HONOR THE FALLEN