IGNORED

NBA

Mink

I used to love basketball.  NBA, college, didn’t matter I watched it all.  Somewhere in between 2016 and 2018 I just stopped watching and going to the garden to watch the Knicks.  Haven’t missed it.  Same dirtbags in the NBA as in the NFL (I never watch football).

My only hope is that their garbage doesn’t make its way to either the NHL or MLB, as I still love hockey and baseball.  Nothing better than listening to games being called on the radio in my opinion.  

41 minutes ago, Mink said:

It's not the sport I dislike it's the modern scumbags I dislike!

You got that right!!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

stupid. just stupid. everyone has their own opinion though. my opinion is basketball is stupid, boring, and bunch of babies. one hurts their ankle and needs 2 guys to carry him off the court. meanwhile a hockey player just got his teeth knocked out and ribs broken and continues to finish the game while getting paid pennies compared to other sports. im not a fan of any sports. but have to say hockey should be a high paying sport. 

1 hour ago, Kype said:

stupid. just stupid. everyone has their own opinion though. my opinion is basketball is stupid, boring, and bunch of babies. one hurts their ankle and needs 2 guys to carry him off the court. meanwhile a hockey player just got his teeth knocked out and ribs broken and continues to finish the game while getting paid pennies compared to other sports. im not a fan of any sports. but have to say hockey should be a high paying sport. 

Only sport in my house is hockey and even I get sick of watching sometimes because I watch my son play so much!!!!  Break you leg blocking a shot and finish your shift.  Deal with on the bench!!