IGNORED

Stimulus Checks

Nomad

4 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Thought this bill was sent back to congress.  Guess I should watch the news more often, but it's been turning my stomach lately.  Foreign countries must be dancing in the streets

They voted in $600 under the massive omnibus bill the other week. The bill you are thinking about would have been an additional $2,000 for those that qualify. I don’t qualify, so I don’t worry about it. 

Edited by Bucksnbows
Wrong amount

The issue with the stimulus checks now is it is to early for its intent.  While 600 dollars is nothing and will do little for those struggling with bills if given at the correct time could actually be a big bennifit.  Sending them now is just going to have people spend it on bills wich in reality at this point is futile.  They should wait until every thing is open and while people who need to will still pay bills those that don't will go out to eat possibly buy things at local retailers or go on vacation wich will do a whole lot more to help the economy

Mine also came yesterday, my plan is to give it to a charity that feeds people in need maybe SALVATION ARMY OR FOOD KITCHEN OR VETERANS LAST PATROL.

https://www.veteranlastpatrol.org/

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL